For manual installation, you will need a FTP Client application.
- Download the plug-in (WP Shop Cart) file called wp_shopcart.zip.
- Extract/Unzip the file to your computer.
- Upload the folder wp_shopcart.zip to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory by an ftp client.
- Activate the plug-in through the “Plugins” menu from WordPress dashboard
- Automatic Installation
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself.
- Download the wp_shopcart.zip file to your computer.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to the “Plugins” menu and click “Add New.”
- Click “Upload”
- Click “Choose file” to locate wp_shopcart.zip file from your computer and click “Install now”.
Single Site License can be used on one site only. Once you install the plug-in on your site the plug-in cannot be installed in any other sites. For Multi Site License, you can install the plug-in up to five sites.